Training to Start 9th June
KOBFC Training Starts This Week
Training will be able to start this week at Homelands. See Timetable below
There are rules to be followed – see below
All Coaches will be sent the full set of rules.
If you have any issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read all the email
- Players to arrive at Homelands ready to train ( no getting dressed at ground)
- Players to arrive and depart within 15 minutes of start and finish times – see timetable
- Players to be dropped off at gate or side of Homelands, no spactators or parents inside Homelands
- No player to come to training if showing symptons of COVID:
- (Fever or high temperature,dry cough,tiredness,headaches and pains,sore throat,rash or skin discolouration, difficulty breathing,loss of smell or taste)
- Has travelled overseas in last 14days
- Players to bring their own waterbottle
- Only one player in toilet at a time (Juniors must be accompanied by adult)
- Coaches will ensure all other rules followed (distancing, training types)
- New Players are Welcome.
- Only registered players get this email so if you have friends get them to register at www.kobfc.com.au
- Coaches will be sent full set of rules.
- Coaches are reponsible for trainings ession and following all rules.
- If we have problems the council or government can take away our permission to train.
- Each team must have a nominated manager by the end of the week.
- This will be difficult since we cannot get togther at the oval, so think about volunteering.
- Managers are essential for a team and club to operate successfully.
Timetable – Times can be considered for change after this week.
All Age Premier League – Wednesday 6.00- 10.00pm
All Age Raahuage Cup – Thursday 7.30 – 9.30 pm
U11 & U10 – Thursday 5.00 – 6.00pm
U9 – Tuesday 4.30 – 5.30pm
U8 – Wednesday 4.30 – 5.30pm
U7 & U6 – Friday 4.30 – 5.30pm
Looking forward to seeing you all back out on Homelands